Friday 11 November 2011

Conversation with Catalogue..

I was really inspired by the chat, and took a lot from it.

I really need to be more involved in the environment I want to be in!
Attend the event set up by other proffessionals and network with people.
Get myself out there and get known by others.

I had also never really thought about setting up myself before as I had always thought I wouldn't want to work alone, however I could see myself working with someone who was into the same design aspect and thought similarly of which we could work together.

They also gave us alot of information about places/ studios you can rent, where you can do this and also events that go on within leeds of which I am definitely getting involved in.

Overall a really good chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment